Developed to monitor joints of mass concrete structures.
The instrument consists of two parts – a socket and the main body with a waterproof vibrating wire sensing gauge.
Used to monitor:
Joints of concrete arch, gravity and buttress dams
Joints of concrete-faced rockfill dams
Joints of concrete retaining and training walls and slabs
- Long-term stability in difficult environments
- Suitable for datalogging and remote monitoring
- Integral lighting protection
- High accuracy and resolution
- accommodates shear movement
- Not affected by cable length