The SVAN 958 is all digital, four channel 20-kHz-band signal analyser including Type 1 sound level meter (meeting IEC 61672) and vibration meter (meeting ISO 8041). It is an ideal choice for Human Vibration (according to the ISO 2631-1,2&5 and ISO 5349-1&2 standards) and noise measurements in the occupational health and safety monitoring tasks. All required weighting filters, along with necessarry accessories for triaxial Whole-Body and triaxial Hand-Arm vibration measurements are available with this instrument.
Each of four channels can work simultaneously with independently configured input (transducer type), filters and RMS detector time-constants (e.g. simultaneous three axis measurement of the Whole-Body vibration and noise dose).
Three profiles allow parallel measurements with independently defined filters and RMS detector time-constants in each sound channel. Each profile/channel provides “multidimensional” analysis of measured signal (e.g. for sound Leq,LMax, LMin, LPeak, SPL, SEL or for vibration RMS, Peak, Peak-Peak, VDV, MTVV).
Advanced time-history logging, in non-volatile 32 MB internal memory,provides very powerful measurement capability. USB memory stick extends this facility almost unlimitedly. Results can be easily downloaded to any PC using standard USB (or RS 232 or IrDA) interface and SvanPC+ software.
Using computational power of its digital signal processor the SVAN 958 instrument can perform advanced frequency analysis simultaneously to the meter mode:
- real-time four-channel 1/1 octave or 1/3 octave analysis including statistical calculations
- real-time four-channel FFT analysis including cross spectra
- sound intensity measurements.
Measurements of Reverberation Time, noise dose and rotation speed are also available for SVAN 958.
The time-domain signal recording on the external USB memory stick is available as well as an exceptional feature!
SVAN 958 with RS 232 interface (SV 55) can be offered with GPRS modem, LAN & WLAN connection module. Together with SvanPC+_RC remote communication software, these interfaces provide easy remote access to instrument settings & data over internet and local area network.
Instrument is powered from four AA standard or rechargeable batteries as well as from the external DC power source or USB interface.
Robust case and light weight design accomplish the exceptional features of this new generation instrument.
- Four-channel, 20 kHz real-time, simultaneous sound and vibration measurements
- FFT real-time analysis up to 1600 lines in 20.0 kHz band
- 1/1 and 1/3 octave real-time analysis
- Human Vibration measurements meeting ISO 8041:2005 including VDV and MTVV
- Noise measurements Type 1, IEC 61672:2002
- Acoustic dose meter function
- Sound Intensity measurements
- Reverberation Time measurements
- Time-domain signal recording
- FFT cross spectra
- Advanced data logger including spectral analysis
- USB memory stick providing almost unlimited logging capability
- Advanced trigger and alarm functions
- USB 1.1 Client and USB Host interfaces
- RS 232 for modems support (GPRS, Ethernet, WLAN)
- Integration time programmable up to 24 h
- Powered by four AA standard or rechargeable batteries
- Easy in use, hand held, light weight and robust case