The GPRSLink provides simple telemetry anywhere. GPRSLink has two purposes:
(1) to collect and store data from meteorological and hydrological sensors,
and (2) to send that data wirelessly to a central system, phone or other station.
GPRSLink includes a quad band GSM cell phone modem that can operate when the unit is
within range of a cell phone network of companies like AT&T and T‐Mobile.
Sutron’s Multi-Sensor Input Logger plus flexible, economical 2-Way GPRSLink now has WiFi capability for complete station set-up & data access.
WiFi, USB-Host, Cellular, Radio, Data Logger
GPRS Data logger with built-in Wifi for easy communication to the logger from the Sutron Mobile application
Easy-to-use Software includes setup program.
Terminal strip with screw terminals for I/O and power connections
TCXO real-time clock with battery backup (+/-4ppm)
Built-in solar panel regulator
Support for up to 16 measurements of the following inputs:
SDI-12/RS485 (shared as is done in the Bubbler)
5 Analog inputs:
1. Two (2) single ended inputs (range 0-5V)
2. Two (2) differential inputs (range +/-39mv, +/-312mV, +/-2.5V) 3. One (1) 4-20mA input
2 digital inputs. They can be used for tipping bucket, frequency, and on/off inputs
Options to average or accumulate any measurement.
Lightning protection (Gas Tube) on all external inputs.
User specified equation on any measurement .
User specified alarm detection on any measurement.
2 LED for verification/diagnostics.
Log capacity of 240K of data accessible via GPRS and direct connect
Switched Battery Output
Also operates as a standalone recorder without Telemetry
USB slave for serial connection to PC. THE USB PORT WILL NOT SUPPORT typical USB devices like memory sticks, modems, etc.
RealTime Clock operates with internal lifetime battery
Telemetry via GPRS
1. Periodic transmissions at user set times with data in user selectable format (pseudobinary B, C, SHEF & ASCII)
2. Support for primary and secondary master stations via GPRS
3. Alarm transmissions as they are detected.
4. Diagnostics to help track of the amount of data being sent and the performance of the telemetry
5. Support for remote commands for data collection, maintenance or control of two on/off devices
6. Optional authentication of incoming messages to insure they are from a trusted source & optional authentication of messages sent to SUTRONWIN via GPRS
7. SMS transmissions if GPRS fails or in place of GPRS
8. Extremely affordable
9. GPRS modems use wireless cellular technology and provide data access in most areas where a typical cell phone works.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.