Used to measure and locate settlement, displacement and deformation in soil and rock.
Flexible extensometers comprise pre-set lengths of fibreglass which are coiled at the factory and shipped ready for installation. It is lightweight making it easier to handle and install and less costly to ship. On-site assembly time is minimal and installation simplified.
- Accuracy at low cost
- Unit supplied completely assembled and sealed, ready for installation
- Light and easily handled for quick and simple installation
- Compact design for installation in boreholes of minimum size
- (up to 6 rods can be accommodated in a 75mm borehole)
- Limited transverse shear accommodated without jamming of rods