Are designed for continuous automatic monitoring where early warning of movement is essential for protecting life and equipment.
A series of inclinometers are connected together and suspended inside the casing which can provide a continuous profile of the inclinometer casing which can be data logged in real time.
Used for monitoring:
Deflection of dam up-stream face
- Optional single cable BUS system
- Lower cost than servo-accelerometer systems
- On board electronics
- High precision wheeled probe
- Tilt & temperature calibration
- Easily adaptable to datalogging