Used for the long-term monitoring of steel or concrete structures.
Gauges may be attached to steel structures by arc welding or by using alternative end blocks bonded or grouted into concrete.
The arc weldable surface mounting blocks are designed so the complete strain gauge can be mounted in them after welding.
Excavation support systems
Driven and bored piles
- Reliable long-term performance and accuracy
- Rugged, suitable for demanding environments
- Not affected by long cable lengths
- Coils permanently attached to strain gauge
- Output resistant to electrical noise
- Thermally aged to minimise long term drift & calibration changes