Provides precision real-time remote monitoring of tilt of submerged structures.
It consists of a MEMS sensor and electronics mounted inside a rugged waterproof enclosure machined from solid stainless steel bar, providing extreme endurance for long-term, high-pressure underwater service. The cable entry is a submarine grade connector, which can be connected underwater and provides watertight performance at depths to 2,000m, making it an excellent choice for monitoring dams & off-shore structures.
- Solid construction for extreme endurance over long-term, high-pressure underwater situations
- Substantial mounting base provides for in-place levelling with excellent rigidity and strength of the completed installation
- Signal outputs: Voltage, 6-20mA, Digital, Digital BUS, Frequency
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Built-in transient protection & watertight performance