A weatherproof, portable device which reads, displays and logs both vibrating wire sensors and thermistors.
The user-friendly format allows the user to programme the calibration factors for up to six different types of gauges. The maximum download time is just 15 seconds.
Operating it is simple – connect the gauge, select the correct gauge type and press ‘Enter’ to log the data. A large backlit display and sealed control permits operation under demanding site conditions.
- Durable, compact design
- Large graphics display with a convenient backlight.
- Readings in raw or engineering units
- Built-in multiplexer for load cells
- Up to 6 vibrating wire gauges
- Field-replaceable AA alkaline batteries eliminate need for bulky 12V battery