Measures tilt in either one or two axial planes perpendicular to the surface of the base plate.
It has a demountable sensor and is designed for applications where a large number of measuring points are to be observed.
Monitor tilt of retaining and building walls
Tilt of concrete dams
Landslide monitoring & ground subsidence
- Uniaxial or biaxial sensors available for horizontal or vertical applications
- Readout units & portable sensor
- Lightweight & easy to use
- Datalogger compatible; High accuracy & repeatability
- Operational range & temperature coefficients exceed that of bubble sensor devices