Used to measure tilt in either one or two axial planes perpendicular to the surface of the base plate.
It has a demountable sensor and is designed for applications where a large number of measuring points are to be observed.
Monitoring tilt of retaining & building walls
Tilt of concrete dams
Structural load testing
Building safety along adjacent excavations
Observation of benches & berms in open pit mines
Bridge pier monitoring
- Uniaxial or biaxial sensors available
- Horizontal or vertical applications
- Analog, digital & frequency outputs available
- Datalogger &/or manual readout compatible
- NEMA 4X (IP-65) weatherproof enclosure
- Signal outputs: Voltage, 6-20mA, Digital, Digital BUS, Frequency